Specializing in Collections for the Media
Since 1988, we have been collecting money for the Media. We know how to work your accounts the way you want them worked. Whether itís dealing with the largest advertising agencies, or your local accounts, We always try to maintain the working relationship between you and your client so future business is never jeopardized.
We can, upon request, provide by group or individual station, a report that will show you the average age of accounts, monies collected, written off, etc. This way, you can gauge the results you are getting and determine if you are holding your accounts too long.
If litigation becomes necessary; our firm utilizes attorneys throughout the country experienced with Media. If the account is determined to be uncollectible, then you will be advised of the legal costs, enabling you to determine the feasibility of litigation. The attorneys will also represent you in Bankruptcy, Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors, etc.
Data Base Credit Inquiry Information Services
Why take chances? If you have a slow paying account, or a potential client applying for credit, and the information they have provided isnít sufficient enough to extend credit, give us a call. We canít advise you to extend credit, but we can advise you if we have had prior experience with the agency or advertiser and how the situation was resolved.
- Associate Member Media Financial Management Association
- Insured for errors and omissions
- Competitive rates
- Fast personalized service
- Month end reports provided
- Accounts can be called, faxed, mailed or emailed via our web site.
- Please notify us immediately if you receive payment directly from the debtor.
- If a debtor's check is returned, we ask that you notify us immediately and redeposit the check.
- If it is returned again, you will be billed for that portion of the collection.
- No settlements or payment plans will be accepted without your approval.